Ireland Museums Page
A list of museums in Ireland (Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, and Wicklow.).
Ireland Bike Museums
Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : May-mid Sep Mon-Fri 11:00-17:00; Sat-Sun 13:00-17:00 (Jul-Aug only)
- Read more about Beaulieu House, Gardens and Car Museum.
64 Main Street, Brookeborough, County Fermanagh •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open Easter - September, Monday - Friday 5.00pm - 8.00pm. Saturdays and BankHolidays 2pm - 5.00pm
- Read more about Brookeborough Vintage Cycle Museum.
Grianan House, Tramore Road, Cork, County Cork •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Monday to Thursday 10:00-14:00, Friday 10:00-12:00. Saturday and Sunday Closed
- Read more about Kells Transport Museum.